URGENT RECRUITMENT OF RAILWAY PERSONNEL (OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE) FOR ORISSA (INDIA)
||Salary & Perks
||HR & IR
||AS PER EXPERIENCE
Gender : Male Nationality : Indian Job Location :Orissa
Manager (HR & IR) : Total Number of Positions : 01-02
Job Description & Scope of Work
Implementing all HR & IR policies
- Ensure 100% CLMS and Biometric attendance compliance
- Manage all HR related issues for 400+ people deployed in the project including subcontractor workers and labours.
- Arrange all statutory compliances required and liaise with end Client HR IR cell and local authorities for the same.
- Continuous engagement with all workers and supervisors working in the entire battery limit consisting of various sections .
- Arrange periodic town hall meetings with workers and different extra-curricular activities to keep the workforce motivated.
- Eliminate absenteeism and work stoppage due to labour strikes or other issues.
- Manage excellent relationships with external bodies like unions and other nodal agencies for smooth execution of O&M in the port.
- Gather knowledge of rail operations and know all post areas and have manpower data handy at all time.
- Coordinate with site leadership team from End Client and our Office for preparing and maintaining roasters for all the 4 functions of Operations, Track, S&T and OHE.
- Be at the top of any HR/ IR issue and will be able to convince End Client management with sufficient facts and figures.
- Ensure Safety & Security compliance at all levels.
- Daily, weekly and monthly work reporting.
- Coordination with our Head Office for payroll processing and ensure timely and accurate payroll processing at all time.
- Solve pending worker issues on PF and other statutory issues if any on target timeline basis.
Qualification & Experience Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/HR, MBA in HR would be a plus with 7-8 Years or more experience in similar role. Reports to the Head of HR
Document / Telephone / Table Interview
Documents Required for Application :
– Updated & Detailed Resume (with Contact Mobile Number)
– Recent Colour Photos PP Size (White Background)
– Clear Colour Scanned Copy of Qualification / Education / Experience Certificates / Joining Letters
Documents to be sent by Email to : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/shielders?fref=ts
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/shielders-n-placers-overseas-pvt-ltd/21/949/b3?domainCountryName=&csrfToken=ajax%3A0065092291417581158
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/Shielders
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/107907836633240381298/posts?hl=EN
***FOR MORE JOBS VISIT: http://snpoverseas.com/current-jobs/ & http://www.snpoverseas.co.in/current-jobs.htm