Urgently Required for UAE
Hand Marking Supervisors: 06 (AED 1250/- to AED 1500/- + Accommodation and Transportation)
- Take photos before and after job done.
- Applying of thermoplastic paint using mold 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 70 cms.
- Supervise hand marking team such boiler and bucket man, glass beads and masking tape removal helper.
- Take measurement of completed job.
Machine Operators for Marking Machines: 04 (AED 5000/- to 6000/- + Accommodation and Transportation)
- JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for operating, light servicing and maintenance of a center line marking machine.
- Applies paint for new traffic lines and repaints existing traffic lines.
- Cleans out paint guns and valves.
- Lays out new markings according to drawings. Records information associated with the specific tasks carried out.
- Completes pre-trip inspection of the equipment as per procedures.
- Ensures that City, Provincial and National regulations are followed.
- Provides direction for those working with the equipment.
- Assists other crew members in performing their duties.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks
- Keeps records.
- Drives a City vehicle to and from work sites.
- Responds to inquiries from the public.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
III. WORKING CONDITIONS/EFFORT
Operates line marking equipment and manual work in all weather and traffic conditions.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY AND SKILL
- Understands and effectively carries out oral and written instructions.
- Deals tactfully and effectively with the public. Demonstrates independence of judgment and action in performing the duties of the position.
- Operates a centre line marking machine and other line marking equipment.
- Works from maps and drawings.
- Maintains records.
- Provides direction to staff.
- Considerable knowledge of equipment, methods, techniques, hand/power tools in line marking.
- Knowledge of Surrey’s road systems
- Knowledge of types of paints, application techniques and necessary safety precautions.
- Knowledge of the design regulations of traffic lines, etc.
- Knowledge of Surrey’s policies, procedures & standards.
- Knowledge of applicable safety regulations.
- Physical co-ordination necessary to carry out the duties of the position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Completion of Grade 12.
Previous operating experience on a center line marking machine or similar equipment.
Valid BC. Driver’s License with safe driving record .
ECNR is MUST
Documents Required for Application :
– Updated & Detailed Resume
– Colour Copy of Passport (first Page Last Page & ECR / ECNR Page).
– Recent Colour Photo (PP Size).
– Clear Colour Scanned Copy of Your Qualification & Experience Certificates (if Available)
– Clear Colour Scanned Copy of Your Licence (Front & Back)
Documents to be sent by Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Connect with us on :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/shielders?fref=ts
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/shielders-n-placers-overseas-pvt-ltd/21/949/b3?domainCountryName=&csrfToken=ajax%3A0065092291417581158
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/Shielders
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/107907836633240381298/posts?hl=EN