URGENTLY REQUIRED SALES MANAGERS (FIRE & SAFETY) FOR OUR REPUTED CLIENT IN OMAN
||SALES MANAGERS (FIRE & SAFETY)
||AS PER QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
SENIOR SALES MANAGER to grow company Fire and Safety portfolio. Responsible for both new construction and end-user Fire, Life-Safety, and Security Sales Management ensuring strong customer relationships are established and maintained while also driving employees to achieve business goals. The Senior Sales Manager is primarily involved in leading a Sales Team to overdrive quota, capture new market share, and grow both the fire and safety business. This position will be a management position with direct reports and P&L responsibility. The position is based in Muscat Oman.
- Lead a team of sales professionals who sell Fire, Life Safety, and Security products, projects, and service contracts tailored to meet our customers’ requirements. Primary customers will be both end-users/owners and contractors.
- Work in an open, collaborative, team environment in support of our ownership and customer centric culture.
- Identify market opportunities and develop strategies to maximize impact to SSS. Participates in development of long range sales planning and growth strategies.
- Promote team-selling and expansion of existing relationships across divisions and/or geographic areas.
- Develop sales employees to overdrive quota, achieve sales forecast and provide input to budget.
- Be the key sponsor for critical contractors, Owners, and SSS accounts.
- Manage employee performance and provide coaching to develop skills including communicating goals.
- Assist employees in determining margins, identifying resources, and assessing future potential business.
- Review proposals and estimates to ensure accuracy, company standards, and professional quality to meet company and customer objectives.
- Actively participate in senior-level selling to large / key accounts.
- Maintain ongoing contacts with large/key accounts to validate or modify our solution offerings to evolve with our customers’ business objectives.
- Act as a resource to sales employees regarding SSS products, applications and services.
- Maintains trade contacts and actively participates in functions in industry associations in accordance with company policy.
- Design overall operational objectives and work plans for sales to electrical/general contractors, and owners and delegate assignments to subordinate staff.
- Execute and refine strategy to build relationships with Fire Protection and Safety Engineering community and increase Siemens specification rate.
- Develop strategy for retention of account base and development of new accounts.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam required.
- Required experience: Five years of sales experience in fire, life safety, security, building technologies, or similar field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills in English.
- Account development and strategic sales skills with which to teach, lead, and coach a sales team.
- Preferred 2+ years of sales management and P&L responsibility.
- Preferred local DC market and industry knowledge.
- Preferred experience with fire monitoring, sprinkler service, VMS, IT networks, access control, mechanical systems, construction, and fast paced working environments.
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of services and ROI-related offerings with ability to develop and implement a local sales strategy to achieve growth objectives
Computer Skills. Fluency in written & spoken English a must.
Valid certificate as per their Qualification & Experience Remuneration at par with the industry.
Contract Validity : 4 years Minimum & Renewable
All others as per OMAN Labour Law
ECNR Candidates Only
Document Selection / Telephonic Interview
Documents Required for Application :
– Updated & Detailed Resume (with Contact Mobile Number)
– Colour Copy of Passport (First Page, Last Page)
– Recent Colour Photos PP Size (White Background) – 6 NOs
– Clear Colour Scanned Copy of Qualification / Education & Experience Certificates / Joining Letters
Documents to be sent by Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Connect with us on :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/shielders?fref=ts
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/shielders-n-placers-overseas-pvt-ltd/21/949/b3?domainCountryName=&csrfToken=ajax%3A0065092291417581158
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/Shielders
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/107907836633240381298/posts?hl=EN
***FOR MORE JOBS VISIT: http://snpoverseas.com/current-jobs/ & http://www.snpoverseas.co.in/current-jobs.htm