Job Role: SR Manager HR – Railways
Work Location: Bangalore
Employment Type: Full-time
Min.: Graduation, HR Qualified, ideally with Railway Background
Pref.: Bachelor of Engineering
Age Max.: 40-50
Strong working capability with Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Compulsory: English & Hindi
Able to converse fluently and strong communication skills (spoken & written)
Experience / Responsibilities
- To develop and maintain of a high performing organisational structure.
- Prepare/Refine SOA and chain of command matrix.
- Prepare SOP for the respective departments according to ISO standards.
- Refine Compensation structure with benchmarking and formulate/refine ESOP and variable pay policy
- Implement Goal setting strategies and Performance Management system for all employees.
- Prepare, circulate, collect KPI quarterly from the department heads for themselves and their teams and present a complete evaluation report of KPI for all eligible employees to the management.
- Define/ Refine KRA for the different roles and submit quarterly evaluation reports to the management.
- Hiring right resources for the company and managing all HR policies which keep the workforce motivated.
- Develops staffing requirement plans and coordinates new staffing recruitment.
- Plan prepare and present budget forecasts quarterly basis for recruitment by coordinating with other departments.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities for attracting talent.
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Plan employee referral programs
- Optimize the ‘On-role’ manpower by finding out outsourcing partners for less critical positions as well as technicians and labors
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Communicate strategic and individual goals; enforces adherence to company’s employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Serves as point of contact for employees’ concerns and requests through an ‘open door’ policy.
- Motivates team members and encourages open dialogue.
- Ensure timely submission of documents and other information to third party service providers to ensure proper record keeping.
- Being familiar with the legal context will take care of all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures a work environment that meets national, state, and local health and safety regulations and requirements
Years of Experience
05 to 07 Years or more of experience in HR
As per Industry Norms
Documents Required for Application:
- Resume (with Contact Mobile Number)
- Recent Colour Photo PP Size
- Clear Colour Scanned Copy of Qualification / Education / Experience Certificates / Joining Letters
Documents to be sent by Email to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Connect with us on :Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shielders?fref=ts
FOR JOBS VISIT:
http://snpoverseas.com/current-jobs/ OR http://www.snpoverseas.co.in/current-jobs/
Group on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/panindiajobopenings/