URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR A PHARMA PRODUCTION COMPANY IN QATAR
||REGULATORY AFFAIRS OFFICER (GCC / MENA EXPERIENCE)
||Salary Based on Qualification & Experience
- 3-5 Years or more relevant experience
- Knowledge of English Language ( Speaking, Reading, Writing )
- Preferably with Experience in the MENA region. (Especially GCC, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Jordan etc.)
Prepare registration dossiers in CTD, eCTD format and as per country requirements.
- Through knowledge of ICH,WHO,GCC Guidelines and Quality management system
- Prepare response to deficiency letters from regulatory authorities and customers.
- Checking documents received for dossier compilation as per current regulatory requirements.
- Timely regulatory support ,Dossier submission of new products ,Renewal, Variation and life cycle management of the products
- Maintenance of various lists, document submission records, communications.
- Co-ordination with QA, Production, and QC for documents required for filing
- Collect required documents from raw & packaging material manufacturers through purchasing department (Drug Master File, Certificate of Suitability, Certificate of Analysis, Technical Data Sheet)
- Coordination with agents/regulatory authorities for submission and follow up of registration process.
- Thorough knowledge on documentation, computer systems and software handling
OTHERS IN GENERAL
- Meal on Duty
- Free Accommodation Provided
- Free Medical / Insurance Provided
- Free Transport Provided
- Daily Working hours 8 Hours / 6 Days a week
- Probation Period 6 Months
- Salary as per Local Market Standards
- Ticket : On completion of two year contract.
All others as per QATAR Labour Law
ECNR Candidates Only
Medical Fitness Required once Shortlisted by the Employer
Document / Table / Telephone Interview
Note : In case the Documents submitted by the Candidate are “FAKE” or the “Candidate does not know the Job”, or wants to resign before completion of 2 years Employment Contract, Visa shall be cancelled IMMEDIATELY and Visa and other incidental Costs shall be payable by the Candidate to the Employer.
Documents Required for Application :
– Updated & Detailed Resume (with Contact Mobile Number)
– Colour Copy of Passport (First Page, Last Page, ECNR Page)
– Recent Colour Photos PP Size (White Background)
– Clear Colour Scanned Copy of Qualification / Education, Medical, Trade Test & Experience Certificates / Joining Letters
Documents to be sent by Email to : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/shielders?fref=ts
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/shielders-n-placers-overseas-pvt-ltd/21/949/b3?domainCountryName=&csrfToken=ajax%3A0065092291417581158
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/Shielders
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/107907836633240381298/posts?hl=EN
***FOR MORE JOBS VISIT: http://snpoverseas.com/current-jobs/ & http://www.snpoverseas.co.in/current-jobs.htm