URGENTLY REQUIRED S&T INSTALLATION / PROJECT MANAGER FOR A LEADING PRIVATE SECTOR RAILWAY COMPANY IN INDIA
||Salary & Perks
||S&T INSTALLATION MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER
||AS PER EXPERIENCE
Gender: Male Nationality: Indian Job Location: India
Qualification : Preferred Degree / Diploma in an Engineering Discipline (BE Electronics preferred, MBA, PMP will be a plus)
Quantitative Experience Required: Minimum 8 – 10 years or more relevant experience
Computer Literate : Required (Word / Excel/ Power Point)
Age : Max 60 (preferred upto 50)
GENERAL EXPERIENCE / DETAILS :
SIG Site Installation Manager ensures that the Signaling IXL and CBTC equipment is installed technically correct, on schedule and cost-efficiently and that work on site is performed with due regard to contractual requirements, quality and EHS assurance. In order to achieve this, the SIG Site Installation Manager will coordinate and manage the works on site, will prepare weekly work plans and make sure the materials and equipment’s are available to the teams on time. In addition the Site Installation Manager will participate at walk-downs and site inspections internally and with the consultant
- Launch project at site
- Prepare budget and action plan
- Coordinate with Technical verticals for supply of designs
- Liaison with customers to understand their requirements and fix up tentative plan of work.
- Project data analysis to monitor the progress of projects
- Execution and completion of projects as per the scheduled time
- Ensure customer satisfaction by following their terms and conditions
- Ensure delivery of work according to the agreed quality and in line with safety rules and procedures.
- Support revenue assurance function in monitoring the cash flow for each project.
- Frequent visit to the site to check the work progress and understand issues at the site
- Settle the expenditure incurred at sites and verify if the expenditure is within the allocated budget
- Report all issues and updates to reporting authority and follow the action plan
- Compliance with quality, standards (ISO)
- Client satisfaction – deliver as per client specifications
- Technical knowledge of rail systems
- Knowledge of rail operating environment, standards and safety procedures.
- Sound knowledge of statutory requirements (labour license, PF, ESI)
Project Managers who can demonstrate practical experience in the areas of testing, commissioning and installation in railway systems preferably on Freight Corridor and Metro Projects.
- Ownership of input planning
- Inspect and ensure if the activities are carried out as per the Technical Method Statement document.
- Plan requirements of materials, tools and consumables required for the next day work
- Maintain the records of hindrances and problems occurring on day to day basis.
- Execution of internal testing and joint inspection with customer upon completion
- Completion of pending work post inspection if there is any gap.
- Incorporation of changes in the original design if made any changes while execution
- Ensure safe commissioning of the project
- Coordinate closing activities
- Preparation of monthly client bills & effectively follows up for the same.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Key Role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Develop the objectives/goals of each team member & assign individual responsibilities.
- Negotiate with contractors & suppliers for materials & services and ensuring each stage of the project progresses on time and within budget.
- Preparing monthly reports detailing progress on engineering, procurement, marketing & commissioning activities.
- Involve in Technical Competency .
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality & safety standards.
- Implement of HSE policy.
- Coordinate with the clients & consultants for drawings and approvals.
- Conduct delay analysis and risk analysis as part of the project release process.
- Liaising with locals & government Officials.
- Monitor the work progress & quality of work according to the client’s requirement.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office
- Second knowledge of testing process and commissioning
Documents Required for Application :
– Updated & Detailed Resume (with Contact Mobile Number)
– Recent Colour Photos PP Size (White Background)
– Clear Colour Scanned Copy of Qualification / Education / Experience Certificates / Joining Letters
Documents to be sent by Email to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on :
***FOR MORE JOBS VISIT: http://snpoverseas.com/current-jobs/ & http://www.snpoverseas.co.in/current-jobs.htm