To start off an Agency Agreement between the Client and S’NP can be executed wherein stating detailed terms and conditions regarding the Demand and Supply of Manpower from India. This agreement should be signed by both the parties towards acceptance of stated terms and conditions.
Demand Letter : A Demand Letter addressed to us on the Employers letterhead duly signed & stamped by a competent authority indicating the required Trade & Quantity with Salary offered, Period of Contract, Normal working hours, Weekend holidays, Leave & Benefits, Accommodation, Air Tickets Transportation, Food / Allowance, Medical Assistance, Insurance and other benefits etc. Please note that as per the latest notification from the Indian Government for certain countries this Document is required Duly attested by Indian Embassy/ High Commission.
Power of Attorney: A Power of Attorney to be executed on the Employer’s Letterhead authorizing us to be your Approved Recruitment Company / Agent. Please note that as per the latest notification from the Indian Government for certain countries this Document is required Duly attested by Indian Embassy/ High Commission.
Agreement of Employment : This is a standard employment contract between employer and employee conveying all the terms & conditions of employment in English & the Native Language (if any). Please note that as per the latest notification from the Indian Government for certain countries this Document is required Duly attested by Indian Embassy/ High Commission.
The Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs has lately made the Emigration Clearance System “ONLINE” and in order to facilitate / hasten the tedious process of Document Attestation from the Indian High Commission / Embassies, the Employers can also approach the Indian High Commission / Embassy in their respective country & register with them giving full details and thus obviate the lengthy Attestation Procedures.
Generic Contract Conditions : As laid down by the Government of India an Employment Agreement between the Employer and Employee under the Emigration Act shall provide for the following:
- Period of employment and place of employment
- Wages and other conditions of service
- Free Food and Food Allowance Provision
- Free Accommodation
- Provision in regard to disposal or transportation to India, of dead body of the emigrant
- Working hours, overtime allowance, other working conditions, leave and social security benefits as per local labor laws of the country
- To and fro air passage at the employers costs
- Mode of settlement of disputes
- Medical benefit
- Leave benefits
- Travel and transportation expenses
- Conditions for the termination of employment
- Provisions in regard to coverage of special risks including war
- Provisions in regard to remittances
- Provisions in regard to renewal of contract