RECRUITMENT OF RAILWAY PERSONNEL (OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE) FOR ORISSA (INDIA)
||Salary & Perks
||AS PER EXPERIENCE
||Operation Manager/Yard Master
||Railway Way Track / P WAY Maintenance Head
||Operations in Charge / Team Lead-Operations
Gender : Male Nationality : Indian
1) PROJECT DIRECTOR
Direct Reportees: 12
Indirect Reportees: 400 approx
Job Description: Leading and Managing the complete Rail Operation & Maintenance of 62km (139 TKM) rail network. This is the largest Non Govt Railway in India equivalent to Zonal railway status handling incoming and outgoing dry cargo freight trains.
The nominated person needs to handle and manage a team of 400 workers (including unskilled, semi-skilled, skilled, supervisor, technicians, engineer) and a managerial team of 12 key persons to achieve desired key objectives of end client.
Scope of work:
- Rail Operations Inside Port and Outside Port: Managing the incoming and outgoing Rail Traffic Operations ranging from take-off point and back after completion of unloading/loading operations at Terminal Yard. This would include managing and monitoring entire operations of the rake movement in the battery limit including shunting/brake release/unloading(tippling)/Ungrouping/Grouping/wagon cleaning/loading (manual & silo), IMWB, placement and movement back to take off point.
- Maintenance of Rail Infrastructure: Ensure preventive, periodic and breakdown Maintenance of all assets of rail network comprising of Pway, Signal & Telecom & OHE for entire 139 TKM.
- Ensure 100% Availability & Reliability of complete Rail Infrastructure.
- Managing all stakeholder interests including maintaining good relation with local statutory bodies, unions and Zonal railways.
- Proper Communication with end Client management and co-ordinate with end Client Rail team to reduce Demurrage hours
Experience : 15+ years of Rail Operations Experience preferably in large yard sections. Should possess sound technical knowledge about railways and have people management skills.
2) OPERATION MANAGER/YARD MASTER
Job Description: Handling Rail yard operation and managing incoming and outgoing rakes turnaround times. Coordination with station master and Client Operations on placement of rakes.
Experience : 5+ year experience in similar role at Private or Govt Rail yards handling rail logistics.
3) SAFETY OFFICER :
Job Description: Ensure Safety compliance in workers and make them to follow proper SOP as per railways. Conduct Safety Audit in all sections. Reduce and eliminate safety related incidents
Experience: 7+ years’ experience in Rail Safety. Possess Formal Safety Certification.
4) MIS SPECIALIST
Job Description: Extract data from client SAP system and prepare daily, weekly monthly report for all departments. Continuous communication with client on reporting. Prepare Key analysis from the reports and prepare strategies to overcome loopholes. Represent Organization in end Client meetings and discuss and convince client on the report outcomes every day. Prepare Monthly KPI report and get it signed off from all relevant client departments and ensure timely payment receipt from client.
Experience: 4+ years’ experience in similar role. Good orator and communicator over mail. Proficient in MS Excel and MS Projects (optional). Analytical Mind.
5) RAILWAY WAY TRACK / P WAY MAINTENANCE HEAD
Job Description: Lead the PWay Maintenance team comprising of Gangmen, Mate, Keymen, Supervisors of around 100 people for a track network of around 135 TKM. Maintain the track network as per SOP in accordance with Preventive, Periodic and Breakdown maintenance schedules.
Experience: Min 10+ years of experience in P Way in Maintenance or 15+ years’ experience in Railway Track Construction in India. Should be physically fit to inspect battery limit. Experienced man manager and apt in handling unskilled and semi-skilled labours and PWI under him. Should be conversant in Excel/PPT and Outlook. mail communication and using mobile reporting tools like WhatsApp, Asana etc. and also confident in communication to represent the work done in front of the end client.
6) OPERATIONS IN CHARGE / TEAM LEAD-OPERATIONS
Job Description: Handling the Rail Operations: Managing the incoming and outgoing Rail Traffic Operations ranging from take-off point and back after completion of unloading/loading operations at Terminal Yard. This would include managing and monitoring entire operations of the rake movement in the battery limit including shunting/brake release /unloading (tippling)/ Ungrouping/ Grouping/wagon cleaning/loading (manual & silo), IMWB, placement and movement back to take off point. Need to work on a target of managing Turn Around time for Loaded and Empty Incoming rakes as per railway norms of 8 hrs and 3 hrs respectively.
Experience: 8+years’ experience in managing rail operations in Private Rail Yard or Large Indian Railway Yard. Capable of managing a team of 200 workers (including unskilled, semi-skilled, skilled, supervisor, technicians). Knowledge of Loco Operation/shunting/grouping/ungrouping/wagon cleaning/tippler and silo required. Should be conversant in Excel/PPT and Outlook mail communication and using mobile reporting tools like WhatsApp, Asana etc. and also confident in communication to represent the work done in front of the end client
Document / Telephone / Table Interview
Documents Required for Application :
– Updated & Detailed Resume (with Contact Mobile Number)
– Recent Colour Photos PP Size (White Background)
– Clear Colour Scanned Copy of Qualification / Education / Experience Certificates / Joining Letters
Documents to be sent by Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Connect with us on :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/shielders?fref=ts
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/shielders-n-placers-overseas-pvt-ltd/21/949/b3?domainCountryName=&csrfToken=ajax%3A0065092291417581158
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/Shielders
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/107907836633240381298/posts?hl=EN
***FOR MORE JOBS VISIT: http://snpoverseas.com/current-jobs/ & http://www.snpoverseas.co.in/current-jobs.htm